Cheri’s Agave Green Grape Coleslaw
Serves: 6-10 people
- 3/4 cup of toasted Almonds or your favorite nuts
- 2 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp of Cheri’s Agave Syrup
- 1 Tbsp of dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 1/2 tsp of Pepper
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 2/3 cup of sour cream or Greek Yogurt
- 1 small or 1/2 of a large head of green cabbage, finely shredded
- 3 Tbsp of chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 Tbsp of chopped fresh dill
- 3 Tbsp of chopped fresh tarragon
- 8 scallions or green onions, chopped
- 2 cups of seedless green grapes, cut in half
- Make the dressing: Whisk the vinegar, mustard, Cheri’s Agave Syrup, and salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Gradually whisk in the olive oil until well blended, then whisk in the sour cream or yogurt.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and toss to coat everything with the dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate 1-4 hours before serving.
Recipe by Nancy Casey