Cheri’s Desert Apple Peach Crisp
- 12-15 peaches fresh or frozen
- 1/3 cup of butter, softened
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 3/4 cup of Cheri’s Desert Apple Jelly
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease bottom and sides of an 8″ or 9″ square pan.
- Spread cut up and peeled peaches evenly in the pan.
- Melt the Desert Apple Jelly in the microwave for 15 seconds.
- Pour over the peaches.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl. It should look like an oatmeal crumble.
- Sprinkle on top of the peaches and bake for 30-40 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped topping on top while it is warm if you can.
Recipe by Nancy Casey