Cream Cheese Crostata with Cactus Marmalade Crust
• 1 1/2 cups cake flour
• 4 1/2 tablespoons sugar
• 1/2 large egg yolk
• 9 tablespoons (1 stick plus 1 tablespoon) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
• Nonstick vegetable oil spray
• 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
• 3/4 cup mascarpone cheese
• 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
• 2/3 cup Cactus Marmalade
• 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
• Mix flour and sugar together on work surface. Make well in center of mixture; add egg yolk. Scatter butter cubes over flour mixture. Using hands, gently mix ingredients together until well blended and dough forms. Flatten dough into disk; wrap in plastic and chill at least 1 hour or overnight.
• Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch-diameter tart pan with removable bottom with nonstick spray. Press dough onto bottom and up sides of prepared pan. Bake until golden brown and cooked through, pressing with back of fork if crust bubbles, about 18 minutes. Cool crust in pan on rack.
• Beat cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, and sugar in medium bowl until smooth. Spread filling evenly in cooled crust; chill 1 hour. Spread marmalade evenly over filling. Sprinkle almonds over. DO AHEAD Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover; chill.
• (Based on recipe from Bon Appetit)