Grilled Apple and Herb-Marinated Pork Chops
- 6 (1 inch) thick center-cut loin or shoulder pork chops (or as many as needed)
- 6 oz. can frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/3 c. Desert Apple jelly
- 1/4 c. vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1 tsp. dried sage, crumbled
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
Arrange pork chops in one layer in a shallow dish. In a blender, blend the remaining ingredients. Pour the marinade over chops, coating thoroughly. Marinate, covered and chilled, overnight.
Discard the marinade and grill the chops on an oiled rack set 5-6 inches over glowing coals (or on indirect heat on a gas grill set on medium), for 7-8 minutes on each side, or until they are just cooked through. Close grill lid to cook more evenly.