Lamb Chops with Cactus Apple Dipping Sauce
- Lamb Chops
- Garlic Powder
- Cheri’s Cactus Apple Jelly
- On medium heat start to grill 2 lamb chops per person.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder on one side, turn when browned and do the same on the other side.
- Grill lamb chops 4 minutes on each side for medium well chops.
- Decrease one minute off the time on each side if you want them to be more on the rare side.
- Pour 1/4 cup of water in the hot pan and cover with a secure lid.
- Turn off the stove and leave to finish cooking for 5 minutes.
- Put 1 Tbsp of Cactus Apple Jelly in a small dish for each person.
- Heat each Cactus Apple Jelly container in the microwave for 15-20 seconds until it turns into a liquid.
- Serve on the side as a dipping sauce for the lamb chops!
Recipe by Nancy Casey