- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate,
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh, minced ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh, minced garlic
- 1 pound skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons Margarita Marmalade
- Lime slices for garnish
Preheat oven to 400°.
Place chicken breast filets in square baking dish; combine orange juice concentrate, lemon juice, orange peel, ginger and garlic; pour over chicken…turning to coat all sides. Let marinate for 10 minutes.
Bake chicken uncovered for 8 minutes, baste with pan juices. Bake an additional 8 minutes, baste again. Glaze chicken with the marmalade and continue baking 8-10 minutes or until done.
Place baked chicken on top of a serving dish of cooked rice. Pour pan juices into small pan; at medium high heat reduce juices until thickened and pour over chicken, garnish with lime slices. Serve remaining marmalade at the table.