- Crisp flatbread, crackers or cooked thin crust pizza dough
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup Cheri’s Desert Harvest Pomegranate Jelly
- 1 ounce (1/4 cup) blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1 bosc pear, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 teaspoon pomegranate balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- small pinch salt
- Cracked black pepper
Combine the ricotta cheese, pomegranate jelly and blue cheese. Spread a thin layer over the top of the flatbread. Top with the arugula, a pear slice and some pomegranate seeds. Whisk together the vinegar, oil and salt, drizzles over the top, sprinkle with a little cracked pepper.
Serves 8 pizza size slices or 16 small appetizers.
Recipe for Cheri’s Desert Harvest
by Judith Baigent-King CCP
Teaching Chef / Culinary Concepts