Virgin Prickly Pear Cactus Margarita
- 6 ounces Limeade Concentrate
- 4 ounces Cheri’s Prickly Pear Cactus Syrup
- 3 ounces Orange Juice
- 2 ounces fresh Lime Juice
- 1 ounce fresh Lemon Juice
- 4 cups ice cubes
- ½ Lime, cut into 4 wedges
- Kosher Salt
- Lime and Lemon Zest
- Moisten the rim of the serving glasses with a little lime juice.
- Put the salt and citrus zest into large saucer or shallow pie pan.
- Invert each glass in the salt and gently twist to coat the rim.
- Place the limeade concentrate, syrup, citrus juices and ice into a blender or frozen drink mixer.
- Blend on high until ice is pulverized and drink is thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with lime wedges. Serve and enjoy!