Pork Chops with Jalapeno Jelly
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon freshly minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons Cheri’s Jalapeno Pepper Jelly
- 8 pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick), trimmed
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, and jalapeno jelly in a bowl, and whisk together. Tenderize the pork chops and marinade in a resealable plastic bag or bowl. Remove the air from the bag, and seal; refrigerate for at least 6 hours, or overnight.
Preheat your grill on medium heat, or preheat broiler.
Remove the chops from the marinade, and season with salt and pepper. Place the chops on indirect heat on the grill, or under the broiler. Cook the meat on both sides until done, turning frequently so the marinade doesn’t burn.