Prickly Pear Agave Whipped Cream
- 2 cups Heavy cream
- 1/3 cup Cheri’s Prickly Pear Cactus Agave Nectar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Place the mixing bowl and wire whip attachment in freezer for 10 – 15 minutes to chill.
2. Combine all of the ingredients in the chilled bowl and whip on medium to medium-high speed for 2 to 3 minutes, or until slightly stiff peaks form.
3. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve, up to 3 hours ahead of time.
4. Yields 2 to 4 cups.