Red Coleslaw with Grapes
- 2 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp Cheri’s Mesquite Honey
- 1 tsp of Kosher Salt or regular salt
- 1/2 tsp of ground pepper
- 2 cups of Greek Yogurt
- Juice and Zest from two limes
- 1 small head of red cabbage, finely shredded
- 6 scallions or green onions, chopped
- 2 cups of seedless red grapes, or green grapes if you prefer, cut in half
- To make the dressing, whisk the vinegar, mustard, Mesquite Honey, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add in the yogurt, and lime juice.
- Add the cabbage, scallions, and grapes to the bowl and toss to coat with the dressing.
- Sprinklethe lime zest over the top.
- Refrigerate for 1-4 hours before serving.
Recipe by Nancy Casey